sexta-feira, 4 de julho de 2014

The Journalist - Getting back up again


Ok, so the title of this blog is "Never Down and Out". I was out, and yes longer than one year. So sorry computer, let's get back up again.

I just gave a quick look thru all my posts and something called my attention.
"Never Down and Out" comes from a song played by a band called "The Academy is". But hey, look:  the funny thing is that the chords for this song go like this, "always up and down, never down and out!". You can easily see how I was oscillating between up and down in posts the last years. There were some days that I was up, so I wrote positive things. Other days I was a little blue, so down and sad/desesperate things came out of my fingertips.

Before further due, let's get down to it. (not down-down, it's just a expression, ok? this is a up post by the way).

Today I met a Journalist. And she is the responsible that I'm here, writing this post . Of course this person is a she, what do you think? This girl writing is so amazing that made me wanna write some things on my own. I don't have anything specific to write -so this post will probably end in the next 30 letters - but I just felt like writing again, and here I am.

I'll keep you posted on how things are going,
Regards,

Gabriel




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário